KTRP PRESENTS: TRANSMISSIONS FROM ELSEWHERE (CRYPTIDS)

 


Happy Halloween, dear listener! Your favorite fiends at 66.6 KTRP are back with a special All Hallows' Eve broadcast! The Gruesome Twosome are filling in for the venerable Doctor Butcher on tonight's episode of "Transmissions From Elsewhere", and they're talking Cryptids with True Believers near and far! It's a wacky hour with a collection of macabre stories guaranteed to send shivers down your spine! You can listen below, or find us on Apple, Google, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, Spotify, Spookify for ScareCasters, and Amazon, so choose your own adventure and join the spooky festivities on tonight's episode of Transmissions From Elsewhere...



Join the conversation! Leave a comment below telling us what you think of the KTRP team and their holiday offerings! And don't forget to leave a few suggestions for future episodes while you're at it! You could also send us an email if you're feeling a bit more verbose. Our address is trapposhow@gmail.com, if you're interested. We're also on Instagram and BlueSky if you're into the whole social media thing, although judging by our engagement on those platforms, you really aren't. And that's okay. 

Happy Halloween!

Comments

  1. Why do you keep doing this? Don’t do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about the whole cryptids thing. That feels like ten years ago. I do enjoy these weird things you keep making. And Billy Bones is getting more elaborate as these shows go on, I've noticed. I laughed a lot at the flubs in the "news break" and again at the fart callback in the fade-out at the end. It's a good time. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Darmine Doggy Door: Happy pet, peace of mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment on your blog what felt like a year ago, because you were asking for cryptid stories. I gave you my story. My real story. And you make me sound like some kind of dumb fucking yokel for your stupid fucking podcast? Real classy. Real fucking classy. I saw something on that ranch. Something I’ll never forget for as long as I live. And you make me sound like Gomer Pile’s dumber brother. This show is a fucking shit heap. Fuck you both and your cheap shot “radio show”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn’t see the fucking chupacabra on some ranch in New Mexico. Calm down. You sound like the kind of desperate loser who really would call a show like this because you want just a taste of fame, or something close to it. Well now you have it. Ten people heard your bullshit story on a random podcast. Congratulations! Top of the world, ma!

      Delete
  5. There's no such thing as The Braid. I just made it all up because I thought it sounded cool. I'm a damn dirty liar. Bunny Man is real, however. And he is a reptoid. I interviewed him for my college newspaper once upon a time. Cool guy. Smelled like circus peanuts. When's Doctor Butcher coming back? I miss when Transmissions From Elsewhere show was actually good. Stay in your lane, Gruesome Twosome. You're out of your depth here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment