New Music Showcase: "Holy Waters" by Puma Blue (Poll Closed)

 


(The poll is now closed and Holy Waters by Puma Blue has not been inducted into the TRAPPO Essentials Can(n)on. -D)

It's a brand-new yeat, and that means it's time for a brand-new episode of the show that talks about stuff on purpose! TRAPPO has returned with, appropriately enough, another one of those New Music Showcase things that everybody seems to enjoy so much! This time around, we're talking about Holy Waters, the latest work from the UK's Jacob Allen, also known as dream-soul maven Puma Blue. Give his music a listen by CLICKING HERE, then listen to the episode below, or find us on Apple, Google, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, Spotify, The OTHER Spotify, and Amazon, so choose your own adventure and let's spend a little time drowning in those holy waters...



If you'd like to listen to Holy Waters directly, you can do so here, or just click THIS LINK!



Join the conversation! Tell us what you think about Holy Waters in detail! Type some words down below! We'd sure appreciate it! If you need to type more words than will comfortably fit in the comment field, feel free to send those expanded thoughts along in a fucking email. Just send those thoughts to trapposhow@gmail.com, and we'll read them eventually. We've also got that social media thing covered, if that's something you're into. We're not really into that stuff, but we understand that nobody's perfect, so go ahead and follow us on Instagram, BlueSky, and Threads and we'll probably follow you back. We usually do. 

That's it. Listen to Holy Waters, leave us a comment, and happy new year, I guess.


Comments

  1. I don’t get this stuff. Guess it’s just not for me. And your show is obscene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop covering this shitty music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob's Thinking AgainFebruary 1, 2024 at 6:39 PM

    I don't understand the negativity. I thought Puma Blue was pretty cool, and I'm a little sad that it didn't get cannonized. People are just haters. And "the new pepper just dropped, Ky" made me laugh a lot. Put Holy Waters in the cannon. Damn the haters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob's Thinking AgainFebruary 1, 2024 at 6:44 PM

      Do you guys remember me? I left a negative comment a while back that I kinda wish I could take back. Whoever wrote the blog post threw in a comment that I felt trivialized Christianity and it bugged me. I'm not really devout but it felt unnecessarily cruel. But I could've just kept that to myself. I still listen to and enjoy the show, but it's still a bit of a head scratcher for me that you tossed that random comment into one blog post that didn't seem to make sense. Sorry to bring this up again. I don't want to cause any fuss, really. I do still like the show.

      Delete

Post a Comment