The Quiz That Never Ends!

 


Rejoice, for TRAPPO has risen this blessed Sunday! You might recall that last week, Ky hit me with a horror movie trivia quiz, and I knew I had to come back with a quiz of my own to challenge my co-host, and so I made my own damned quiz that winds a circuitous path through the many obscure worlds of pop culture that I call The Quiz That Never Ends! Don't shit your pants, dear listener, because the quiz does, in fact, end. I just call it The Quiz That Never Ends because it feels like it's going to last forever. Fun fact: my quiz episode is actually eight minutes shorter than Ky's, but that's almost entirely due to my numerous rambling tangents in the previous episode, but it still counts, and that's somehow important to me. And to be fair, most of the questions here focus on the sitcoms A.L.F., Married With Children, and Night Court, because that's just how I roll. You can play along if you're feeling particularly masochistic, but either way you can listen below, or find TRAPPO on Apple, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, Spotify, The Other Spotify (the podcast one) and Amazon, so choose your own adventure and let's get this show on the road!



Before I wrap things up, I have to address the missing Google Podcasts link above. You may or may not be aware that Google Podcasts is now officially dead, and Google is trying to get all of their dead app's users to listen to podcasts on YouTube Music. The prospect of having to deal with another platform that probably won't net any additional listeners is an exhausting one to me, so I've decided for the moment to ignore YouTube Music. This whole situation sucks for our show, since an inordinately large number of our listeners actually accessed TRAPPO through Google Podcasts, but that's all done now, and we all exist at the whims of capricious tech bros who don't give a tinker's damn about us or what we like, so our listener numbers are now effectively cut in half with this latest episode, and half of almost nothing is practically nothing, so thanks a lot, Google! 

If you're actually still here, then I implore you to join the conversation. What conversation? The conversation below. It's right down there. Leave a comment. Type some words below, in linear order, forming coherent sentences that we can read on a future episode of TRAPPO's Mail Bag. Leave suggestions for future episodes, tell us what you thought of this latest quiz, leave your cherished family recipes, or whatever else. And if you feel like sharing your thoughts in a bigger way, please feel free to send us an email, using however many words you choose. CLICK HERE to do that. It'll be a blast, and we'll probably respond to your email before the year is over. No promises, though.

We're also on social media, even though nobody cares about following an obscure podcast on social media. But if you're one of the weird ones who gets off on chilling with the TRAPS, you can do so at your leisure on Instagram and Threads, which is pretty cool. So follow us on those two social media platforms, because those are the only places aside from this accursed blog where you'll actually find us. So 'gram with us on Threads and let's have some fun out there, dear listener!

That's it for now. Thanks for listening!

(I also changed the theme music this week. You're welcome. -D)

Comments

  1. Someone needs to get the mouth breather on this show some decongestant or something. I couldn't make it thorugh this show because of that gross noise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mouth breathing really is out of control here. it sounds like one of the guys has covid.

      Delete
  2. Hey, it was fun, a fun time, a whole mess of fun! But please don't do this again. We're good. Really. Tell me you TRAPS got this out of your systems and we're not transforming TRAPPO into a trivia show. I don't think I can take any more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the quiz was okay. I appreciated the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALF? Who fucking cares about ALF? Waste more time with this garbage crap show. Dumb people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob’s Thinking AgainApril 9, 2024 at 7:30 PM

    I hate to say it, but this has been a real run of rough episodes. I think I might be out for now. Cheers, fellas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re right about that! This insipid little thing isn’t worth the time and effort it takes to listen to.

      Delete

Post a Comment